Sunday 26 January 2014

Little treats...


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11657077/?claim=f2w5htx9pn9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I went into town today to pick up a few things to cheer up my other half, who has a serious case of man-flu.
Whilst I was there, I couldn't help but include myself in the treat buying, and at just £2 for two products I don't think I was too naughty. 


I picked myself up two MUA products. A single eyeshadow in the shade 'Pearl' which to me looks like a cranberry pinky shade, and a bright pink lipstick in the shade '03'.


So far I have only tried the lipstick, and I think for a £1 the colour is really vibrant. Though I am currently drinking a cup of tea and the fact that half the mug is covered in lipstick I'm guessing it's not the most long-lasting. ONE pound though, come on. 


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment