Tuesday 21 January 2014

The pineapple of my dreams....


So for as long as I can remember I have been longing for one of these super retro and highly tacky, pineapple-shaped ice buckets, and finally I have one to call my own.
Last weekend whilst perusing my local charity shops, I happened upon this beauty staring out at me from inside one of those glass cabinets that display the slightly more expensive "extra special" items.
Whilst I deemed the £15 price tag to be a little steep by charity shop standards, I knew this shiny object of wonder had to be mine and handed over my card, satisfied the money was going to a good cause. 
Oh and why the fascination with owning this particular type of fruit-based bucket you may ask? Well, if it's good enough for Del and Rodney, it's good enough for me...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment